Strawberry Arugula Salad
Easy Strawberry Arugula Salad allows you with the flexibility of replacing all the ingredients, except the strawberries & the secret ingredient, of course!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups arugula rinsed and spun dry
- 1 cup strawberries sliced or quartered
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts or slivered almonds, walnuts, or pecans
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette.
In a large bowl, combine arugula, sliced strawberries and pine nuts.
Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
A step by step photo tutorial can be found in the text. Simply scroll up to find it.
Can I replace the arugula? Yes, feel free to substitute with spinach or just field greens.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information provided below is just a rough estimate and variations can occur depending on the specific ingredients used.
- A salad spinner is great in removing all the moisture from the arugula.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad just before serving it.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 45.3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg