Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
Whether you call it a cucumber salad or tomato salad, one thing is sure, always serve crusty bread with this Italian Tomato Cucumber Salad. Find out why...
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tomatoes ripe, chopped in chunks
- 1 cucumber sliced with skin on
- 2 teaspoons oregano fresh, minced
- 3 tablespoons basil fresh, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoons parsley optional, fresh, Italian flat leaf, minced
Combine chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and minced fresh herbs in a large bowl. Toss gently together.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil and the red wine vinegar.
Pour dressing on salad, toss gently together and serve.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information provided below is just a rough estimate and variations can occur depending on the specific ingredients used.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 11.1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.8mg