The quintessential aroma of fall: Pumpkin Spice! This perfect combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves will elevate all of your fall dessert recipes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon ginger ground
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg ground
- ½ teaspoon allspice ground
- ¼ teaspoon cloves ground
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information provided below is just a rough estimate and variations can occur depending on the specific ingredients used.
- The amounts indicated in this recipe can easily be doubled, tripled or even quadrupled, based on the quantity that is desired.
- Once your spice mix is made, be sure to give the jar a shake or two every time you use it to ensure even distribution of the spices.
- This homemade spice version can easily be adapted if allergies are an issue.
- Making your own blend is a lot cheaper than any commercial product.
- This homemade spice mix makes the perfect hostess gift.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 5kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.1mg