Healthy Tuna Patties
Are you looking for healthy tuna recipes that are easy to make and tasty? If so, come and take a look at the Best No Mayo Tuna Patty Recipe. Not only is this canned tuna recipe healthy, it's ready in less than 15 minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 5 servings
- 10 ounces tuna (2 cans of 5 ounces each) about 7 ounces or 200 grams drained
- 1/3 cup celery stalk finely chopped (about 1 stalk)
- 1/3 cup small red pepper finely chopped (about 1/2 pepper)
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs can also use panko
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil to pan fry the patties
- lemon wedges
Drain the tuna.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna with all of the ingredients except the raw eggs.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Add the beaten eggs and mix well together.
Form into 5 equal patties.
In a cast iron or a non-stick pan, add the oil and saute the patties over medium heat.
Cook until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Serve with lemon wedges.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 194mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 14.7mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.5mg