Sweet Corn Salad
A tasty sweet corn salad with cilantro & lime that you are sure to enjoy! Take advantage of fresh seasonal produce and make this easy recipe for summer corn salad.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 4 ears sweet corn husked and kernels sliced off
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 medium red pepper diced
- 1 large jalapeno finely chopped finely chopped
- 3 scallions sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup cilantro leaves loosely packed, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Greek feta crumbled
- Zest and juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small skillet over medium high heat, toast pine nuts lightly. Keep a close watch and shake skillet or stir occasionally to avoid burning. When nicely golden, remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl to cool.
In a medium bowl, add sweet corn kernels, pine nuts, red pepper, jalapeno pepper, scallions, cilantro, feta, zest of lime and toss to combine.
Drizzle mixture with lime juice and olive oil. Season with kosher salt and black.
Give one final toss and adjust olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information provided below is just a rough estimate and variations can occur depending on the specific ingredients used.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 124mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 27.4mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 0.7mg